Terms and Conditions – The Woodhouse Arms ‘Escape to the Pub’ giveaway
1. The promoter is The Woodhouse Arms of 2 Bourne Road, Corby Glen, Grantham, Lincolnshire, NG33 4NS.
2. Entrants must like the giveaway post, follow @thewoodhousearms and tag another user for their chance to win dinner for two (two main courses), a bottle of Prosecco, an overnight stay and breakfast the following day.
3. Multiple entries per person are permitted.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Automated entries, bulk entries and third-party entries will be void.
6. Entrants must be aged 18+ to enter.
7. The competition is open to UK residents only and opens on Wednesday 8th June.
8. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
9. The closing date for entry is Wednesday 29th June 2022 at 23:59. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
10. The promoter accept no responsibility for entries not received for whatever reason.
11. The promoter will notify the winner when the prize will be issued. The winner will be announced on Thursday 30th June 2022.
12. The successful entrant agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the successful entrant or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent. All information will be destroyed after 12 months.
13. The successful entrant’s name will be published on The Woodhouse Arms social media channels and may be shared via other communication channels such as on the website and via our newsletter.
14. In the event that the prize notification is returned as undeliverable or the prize winner fails to validly reply within 24 hours, the promoter reserves the right to select an alternative prize winner.
15. In the event that a prize winner is disqualified from the competition, the promoter will select an alternative prize winner in the same manner as the original prize winner and such selection will be subject to the rules.
16. The promoter reserve the right to disqualify any entry if it has reasonable grounds to believe that an entrant has breached any of the rules, any applicable law (including copyright law) or has otherwise infringed the intellectual property of any other person.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
18. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and the promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value, without giving notice.
19. The promoter reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoters.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by any other brands or any social network. You are providing your information to The Woodhouse Arms.
21. Entry to the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.