The Woodhouse Arms – Christmas Social Media Competition
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is The Woodhouse Arms, Bourne Road, Corby Glen, Grantham, Lincolnshire, NG33 4NS.
2. Entrants are eligible for winning dinner, an overnight stay and breakfast the following day at The Woodhouse Arms for an agreed date in 2020. This date is to be organised by the promoter in agreement with the winner. To enter the participant must like the competition post, tag another Facebook user in the post and like or follow The Woodhouse Arms page. To be in with a chance of winning the entrant must complete all three actions.
3. Only 1 entry per person is permitted. Automated or multiple entries will be void and the person disqualified. Employees and their family and friends are permitted to enter.
4. The prize draw is for two people to enjoy a main meal each, an overnight stay and breakfast for two the following morning. Any other extras such as drinks, additional courses will be charged on departure.
5. By entering this prize draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. Entrants must be aged 18+ to enter.
7. The prize draw is open to UK residents only.
8. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this prize draw.
9. Closing date is Sunday 22ndDecember 2019 at 3pm. After this date, no further entries to the prize draw will be permitted.
10. The winner will be chosen at random.
11. The promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not received for whatever reason.
12. The promoter will notify the winner when the prize will be issued.
13. The promoter may use the name and image of the successful entrant in any publicity material, as well as details of their entry. The promoter processes the personal data in this way as we have a legitimate interest in promoting its business. All personal information submitted by entrants will be destroyed 12 months after the closing date for the prize draw.
14. In the event that the prize winner cannot be contacted, the promoter reserves the right to select an alternative prize winner.
15. In the event that a prize winner is disqualified from the prize draw, the promoter will select an alternative prize winner in the same manner as the original prize winner and such selection will be subject to the rules.
16. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry if it has reasonable grounds to believe that an entrant has breached any of the rules, any applicable law (including copyright law) or has otherwise infringed the intellectual property of any other person.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
18. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this prize draw.
19. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
20. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the prize draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.