Keeping Our Customers and Team Safe
We want your visit to be as comfortable and enjoyable as possible, following an update from the government we are gently easing some of our restrictions. Whilst face coverings and the one metre rule is no longer mandatory, we are happy for customers to make their own risk assessment, we will not be asking customers to wear masks on entering or moving around the building.
Our team will continue to use enhanced hygiene and safety measures. Hand sanitising stations will remain and we will encourage customers to use them. Our staff will continue to wear face coverings for the time being. We are fortunate to have plenty of space, but we will no longer restrict table numbers. The Bar will be the busiest area as we bring back the loved bar stools, and we will let you know if your dining table is in this area. No need to book tables for drinks.
Table service for drinks is still available, we would kindly request customers are patient as we are on a reduced team due to staff being "pinged to isolate".
How we are making our establishment safe:
- Staff training on hygiene and distancing guidelines
- The restaurant has been adapted to facilitate 1m+ distancing for staff and guests
- Working with set seating times to limit contact between diners
- Providing hand sanitiser on arrival and throughout your visit
- Deep cleaning the restaurant after each service
We ask that you:
- Refrain from visiting our premises if you are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19 or have come into contact with anyone displaying symptoms in the last 10 days
- Arrive on time for your booking to help us keep the seating times in place
- On arrival, sanitise your hands when entering the premises using the hand sanitizer provided
- It is no longer mandatory, but we will continue to display the track and trace QR code for customers who wish to check in.
- We have not implemented a one way system but ask guests to keep correct social distancing while inside the restaurant
- Please use card payments whenever possible
- When you are ready to pay your bill, please make sure only one person goes to the till.
- To avoid disappointment, please book your table for drinking and dining by calling us on 01476 552452 or email us via firstname.lastname@example.org