Keeping Our Customers and Team Safe
We want your visit to be as comfortable and enjoyable as possible and we've made changes to keep our guests and team safe, including a new seating layout to increase the distance between tables, new hygiene and cleaning procedures, and a revised order of service to enable social distancing.
We understand that guests will have varying preferences when it comes to interaction with our staff, so please get in touch if you have particular requirements or speak with our team when you arrive. If you have downloaded the NHS COVID-19 app, you can check in using our unique QR code or we'll take your details for you.
Please note, as per Government guidance announced on 22nd September 2020, we'll be taking last orders at 9.30pm to ensure closure at 10pm (not applicable on Sundays when we close at 6pm).
You can read more below on our new safety measures.
How we are making our establishment safe:
- Staff training on hygiene and distancing guidelines
- The restaurant has been adapted to facilitate 1m+ distancing for staff and guests
- Ensuring tables are only booked for six people and under
- Working with set seating times to limit contact between diners
- Providing hand sanitiser on arrival and throughout your visit
- Only setting your table once you are seated
- Deep cleaning the restaurant after each service
We ask that you:
- Refrain from visiting our premises if you are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19 or have come into contact with anyone displaying symptoms in the last 14 days
- Ensure you wear a face covering at all times unless seated as per Government guidance announced on 22nd September 2020
- Arrive on time for your booking to help us keep the seating times in place
- On arrival, sanitise your hands when entering the premises using the hand sanitizer provided
- Please speak to a member of our team who will take your details for our tracing records or present the QR code for the NHS COVID-19 app. They will then seat you at your table
- We have not implemented a one way system but ask guests to keep correct social distancing while inside the restaurant
- Please use card payments whenever possible
- When you are ready to pay your bill, please make sure only one person goes to the till. We are not currently offering the option to split bills to avoid extra contact
- To avoid disappointment, please book your table for drinking and dining by calling us on 01476 552452 or email us via firstname.lastname@example.org